We have worked to create a very special environment for our clients and instructors. Your cooperation is appreciated in helping us to ensure it is an enjoyable experience for everyone.
- Switch your cell phones to silent mode while in the studio.
- Plan on arriving at least 5 minutes prior to your lesson. This will give you some extra time to prepare and warm up. Arriving late to class is distracting to the other clients and disruptive to the flow of the class.
- In consideration of our clients and instructors who have sensitivities or allergies to various fragrances, please refrain from wearing perfume.
- Your feet are an important part of your body and they are included in the workout. In order to feel the “work”, be prepared to workout barefoot or with toe socks.
- Please wear proper athletic attire without zippers or buttons to spare the equipment from scratches.
- The studio is a “no shoes” area. Please take off your shoes upon arrival. The studio provides cubbies in which to place your shoes and all other items.
- We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you have to cancel or reschedule, please do so within 24 hours of your scheduled lesson or you will be charged the full amount.
- Keep your voice down. Asking questions is always welcome, but keep the volume down in order not to distract others from their workout.
- Please clean up your equipment after use. Set everything back to the way you found it.
- Please do not bring food into the studio workout area. Do bring your water bottle – hydration is important!
How does a $45 Private Session sound?Learn More