new! continuing education opportunity
We will be offering a three-day Pilates continuing education workshop February 24 – 26 with Shari Berkowitz. Learn more here.
teacher training comprehensive program
Shari Berkowitz – A Pilates Teacher of Teachers and scientist with a Master’s in Ergonomics and Biomechanics. Through her company, Shari Berkowitz & The Vertical Workshop, she researches the human body, writes The Pilates Teacher Blog, creates Pilates continuing education products/tools and teaches workshops and sessions. While Shari’s exercise vocabulary is Classical Pilates, her tools, workshops and sessions are for everyone of every style of Pilates and modality of exercise. Shari’s teaching crosses all boundaries; well beyond her original training with Roman Kryzanowska and teacher training for Power Pilates. Her combined work in science and movement gives her a rich base from which to teach.
Pilates Teacher Training Apprenticeship & Bridge Program
2023 Training Dates –
- Mat Seminar:
- Apr 28 – 30, 2023
- Times: Friday 4p-8p; Saturday and Sunday 10a-1p, 2p-5p
- Comprehensive Seminars (You must attend all 4):
- Comp 1 – May 19 – 21, 2023
- Comp 2 – Jun 23 – 25, 2023
- Comp 3 – Jul 21 – 23, 2023
- Comp 4 – Aug 25 – 27, 2023
- Times: Fridays 2p-8p; Saturdays and Sundays 10a-1p; 2p-5p
Comprehensive Training –
This is the training that allows you to be a fully trained classical Pilates teacher on all apparatus for all levels of clients with any injury or special need. It is the full apprenticeship for those are are not currently Pilates teachers and wish to train to be Pilates teachers. Comprehensive Training consists of Mat Seminar + Comprehensive Seminars (1-4) + 600 apprentice hours + weekly meeting + exams (at Studio Lotus Forsyth)
Bridge Participation –
Are you a Pilates teacher who would like to train in the classical style…and not only classical, but classical with high quality understanding of bio-mechanics, great teaching tools and a beautiful community of like-minded teachers? Do you wish to have all The Vertical Workshop has to share? Please participate in our Bridge Program!
- $650 – Mat only portion, without Comprehensive or Bridge
- $6,050 – Comprehensive Program: Mat + Comp Seminars (Mat tuition is included in this rate)
- $4,000 – Bridge Program: Mat + Comp Seminars (Mat tuition is included in this rate)
- Weekly in-studio sessions with a TVW teacher at Studio Lotus are required. Having hands-on sessions are vital for receiving the full benefit of our work. You are welcome to take privates, semis (shared sessions) or group classes.
- No additional fees for manuals or exams.
For more information on our Teacher Training program, use the form below.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
How does a $45 Private Session sound?Learn More